Natural, anti-acne peeling product that treats
- Excessive sebum production
- Dry and/or rough skin with fine lines
- Red pimples
- Inflamed acne
- Red acne scars
How does GINO FACE work?
When applied on the skin topically, the minuscule spicules in this peeling product make their way into the skin where they treat it in the following order:
- Cause mild inflammation
- The inflammation increases the speed of the skin cell turnover process
- That improves the health of the skin and has a rejuvenating effect
- The cosmetic condition is successfully treated and recurring problems are prevented
The sponge spicules normally need about 3 days to penetrate the skin – a process which may lead to a slight tingling affecting the treatment areas – after which dead skin cells begin to come off and new, healthy cells are formed in their place.
GINO FACE also contains Salicylic Acid which removes whiteheads and blackheads and Alpha Arbutin which will reduce the appearance of acne spots with its skin brightening effect. The face is then softened and calmed with the help of Sodium Hyaluronic Acid and Niacin.