- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 (AH8)
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- Palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (Pal-KTTKS)
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 (Pal-GQPR)
A dermal filler with powerful skin rejuvenating properties
Two of the main active ingredients in GANA PFS Peptide Filler have anti-wrinkle powers – HA and the peptide AH8. The first removes shallow skin depressions and fine wrinkles by filling them and the second corrects them by temporary relaxing and paralyzing the muscles that cause them. That is why this product is ideal for the treatment of dynamic lines and wrinkles like crow’s feet, nasolabial folds, and forehead wrinkles. The other two peptides in this professional-grade dermal filler by GANA R&D, Pal-KTTKS and Pal-GQPR, encourage the skin to heal and regenerate itself.
- Skin healing and recovery
- Correction of shallow wrinkles and skin depressions
- Restoration of skin’s hydro balance
- Removal of expression wrinkles and lines
- Dermal cell regeneration
- Enhanced production of collagen and elastin
- Anti-inflammatory properties
How to properly use and apply GANA PFS Peptide Filler?
The depth of the injection must be either the dermis or the subcutis. There may be some bleeding from the injection points after that but it can easily be stopped if clinicians apply some pressure on the application zone. To improve patients’ treatment experience, a numbing cream or local anesthetic can be applied prior to the procedure. The anti-wrinkle effects of GANA PFS Filler Peptide are instant and skin’s condition will continue to improve over the next few days.