The active ingredients in this contouring filler injection
- Phosphatidylcholine (PPC)
- Deoxycholic acid (DA)
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 (AH8)
How does GANA V Line improve the contour of the face?
This top-performing contouring serum is quite robust, yet non-aggressive because it is based on two risk-free ingredients that have fat-melting properties – FDA-approved Deoxycholic acid and Phosphatidylcholine. When combined, they gradually eliminate fat deposits in the neck and the face by:
- Speeding up the body’s fat metabolism
- Destroying the membrane of fat cells to eliminate them
- Causing a mild inflammation in the body to dissolve fat
- Stimulating the body to produce more collagen so that skin can repair itself
GANA V Line goes much further than a standard fat-resolving product because it also has long-lasting skin whitening and anti-wrinkle effects. This provides patients with an all-around facial contouring treatment.
Before injecting GANA V Line, clinicians need to first clean the target treatment area or areas. The contouring serum can be applied via injection on the face and the neck. The recommended doses are 3ml and 2ml, respectively. The treatment requires patients to undergo 3 injection sessions. Every following session needs to be performed 2 weeks after the previous one. This means that the results of the procedure will become noticeable after a little over a month.