What areas can be treated with Teosyal Redensity 2 PureSense?
Most injectable gels are not suitable for the treatment of the undereye area, where the skin is extremely thin. Teosyal Redensity 2 PureSense, however, is an exception since it targets only this facial zone. It has a specially tailored viscoelasticity and an optimized rhetological profile that make it ideal for the non-surgical treatment namely of that area. It is characterized by a low hydroscopic behavior which considerably reduces the risk even of mild side effects like swelling.
- Correction of undereye circles
- Reduction of hollow tear trough
- Treatment of palpebral malar groove
- Removal of small palpebral bags
Not all undereye cosmetic concerns should be treated with this product. This viscoelastic gel is not suitable for the correction of malar bags and sunken undereye circles.
Who should not use this product?
- Patients allergic or hypersensitive to its ingredients
- Women who are breastfeeding or pregnant
- People on blood-thinners
- Individuals suffering from skin infection or inflammation at the time of the treatment
Adverse effects may include bruising, tenderness, itching, redness and some degree of swelling. Those should disappear within the first hours or days after the treatment.